Tuesday 3 May 2011

Empty Emotions..


"Empty emotions..
This pain I seem to hide..
Feeling nothing..
As I sit here and cry."

Shocked.. Broken.. Shattered.. Lost!

I don't really know what I'm feeling as I'm writing this.. Feeling nothing, maybe?
I always believed in love stories and happy endings; That each and every person in this life can touch and feel that glimpse of heaven through 'Love' .. My beliefs started to grow bigger as I met her .. Everything felt so right; Like she's the 'perfect match' for me..
I saw my future kids through her eyes.. I saw happiness & lots of unforgetabble moments.

.. Days passed ..

Days turned to months.
&
Months turned to years.

.. But we were only getting distant ..

--

.. Today ..

That chair is empty once again!

I used to be more cheerful .. What happened to me now?!

"Maybe I'm heartless.
Maybe I'm worthless.
Maybe I'm not what you wanted or expected.
But someone out there will love me the way I deserve to be loved.
I just wish it could have been you."

No comments:

Post a Comment