Thursday 17 February 2011

Location? Hmm.. Well, I'm 'Homeless'.


It must be hard, no? They always say that you can't tell how difficult something is until you try it or go through something similar to it and experience it by yourself.. And oh how true that saying is! I've never thought that I'll be in such position where I'll say that I'm homeless or that I've been kicked outta the house I was raised and grew in, but it happened yesterday.

It felt so different yesterday when I answered one of my friends by saying 'Where I'm located? Hmm.. Well, I'm homeless' .. And it was so funny how he thought I was joking with him and started laughing, so I laughed too..

Its really uncomfortable to live a place expect your OWN home.. Even when the owner of that place says; 'Make yourself comfortable like you're in your own home' .. How? How can I act like I'm in my home when I know I'm not!? I can't just pretend that everything is okay & live away from my home. I don't expect anyone to feel what I'm feeling & I also don't expect anyone to try and reach me because I'm pretty useless to everyone at the moment.

I'm Teek & I'm writing this to tell myself that I'll make it through all this.. I'm not gonna stay on the ground when life decides to knock me down.. Because what doesn't kill you, can ONLY make you stronger! This is my survival story away from home.. Starting from today & till God knows when....

No comments:

Post a Comment