Friday 14 January 2011

My Thoughts..

Date: January, 15th 2011.
Time: 10:13 am.
Location: My Lovely Room.



I don't know what got into me and told me to start blogging .. Maybe its the boredom! Or maybe its because of all the thoughts that I have in my head and how to transfer them into some 'Written thoughts' .. Either ways, here I am struggling to publish my very first thoughts.

Did I make the right choice by starting a blog? Am I gonna dedicate some time to write down some thoughts every once in a while? Am I a blogger? =P .. Lots of thoughts, aye? Well, only time can answer my thoughts... *giggles*

Lots of love,
Teek.

3 comments:

  1. Teek, you will make a wonderful blogger. I have faith in you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.. Now that's adorable! Thank you so much, Becca! And I hope I don't disappoint.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have expected! =P

    Welcome to the world of blogging, Teek! Looking forward to read from you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete